Author : Publisher : Pub Date : Page : Language : Rating :
User experience (UX) design has traditionally been a deliverables-based practice, with wireframes, site maps, flow diagrams, and mockups. But in today’s web-driven reality, orchestrating the entire design from the get-go no longer works. This hands-on book demonstrates Lean UX, a deeply collaborative and cross-functional process that lets you strip away heavy deliverables in favor of building shared understanding with the rest of the product team.
Lean UX is the evolution of product design; refined through the real-world experiences of companies large and small, these practices and principles help you maintain daily, continuous engagement with your teammates, rather than work in isolation. This book shows you how to use Lean UX on your own projects.
- Get a tactical understanding of Lean UX—and how it changes the way teams work together
- Frame a vision of the problem you’re solving and focus your team on the right outcomes
- Bring the designer’s tool kit to the rest of your product team
- Break down the silos created by job titles and learn to trust your teammates
- Improve the quality and productivity of your teams, and focus on validated experiences as opposed to deliverables/documents
- Learn how Lean UX integrates with Agile UX
Click Go to Read Online the Book or type in the box what do you want to search