Python Crash Course is a fast-paced, thorough introduction to programming with Python that will have you writing programs, solving problems, and making things that work in no time.
In the first half of the book, you’ll learn about basic programming concepts, such as lists, dictionaries, classes, and loops, and practice writing clean and readable code with exercises for each topic. You’ll also learn how to make your programs interactive and how to test your code safely before adding it to a project. In the second half of the book, you’ll put your new knowledge into practice with three substantial projects: a Space Invaders-inspired arcade game, data visualizations with Python’s super-handy libraries, and a simple web app you can deploy online.
As you work through Python Crash Course, you’ll learn how to:
- Use powerful Python libraries and tools, including matplotlib, NumPy, and Pygal
- Make 2D games that respond to keypresses and mouse clicks, and that grow more difficult as the game progresses
- Work with data to generate interactive visualizations
- Create and customize simple web apps and deploy them safely online
- Deal with mistakes and errors so you can solve your own programming problems
If you’ve been thinking seriously about digging into programming, Python Crash Course will get you up to speed and have you writing real programs fast. Why wait any longer? Start your engines and code!
Click Go to Read Online the Book or type in the box what do you want to search